My (short, late and uninteresting) take on Harry Potter:
1. B1&2 are fun to read and they are a decent start to the series.
2. B3&4 are pretty good. B4 has been one of my favorite reads in 2010.
3. B5 made me want to kill myself. It is super long, super slow and I couldn’t care less about some of it.
4. B6 was just ok, but quoting Nacho: ‘It has the best cliffhanger ever”.
5. Book 7 was a decent end, even tho there was a point were I thought I wasn’t gonna like it.
I also tried watching the movies, but I thought the first one was very bad and couldn’t keep going.