Step 1: Pick out 20 😛 movies you love
Step 2: Pick a quotation from said movies
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what movies the lines came from
Here go mine.
1. I think it’s kinda sexy that ***** has a portal, y’know, sort of like, it’s like, like he has a vagina. It’s sort of vaginal, y’know, like he has a, he has a penis AND a vagina. I mean, it’s sort of like… ***** … feminine side. I like that.
2. Now THAT, my friend, is a shared moment.
3. No, then it sounds like a male fantasy. Meet a French girl on the train, fuck her, and never see her again.
4. Depressives don’t. They want to be unhappy to confirm they’re depressed. If they were happy they couldn’t be depressed anymore. They’d have to go out into the world and live. Which can be depressing.
5. You’re probably just having a mid-life crisis. Did you buy a Porsche yet?
6. I got the better end of the deal. I only lent you my body – you lent me your dream.
7. Swing Heil! Swing Heil, Peter! Swing Heil!
8. Decide you must what to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could but you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered.
9. Mosquito #1: Larry, no! Don’t look at the light!
Mosquito #2: I can’t help it. It’s so beautiful.
10. I’ve had a crush on you since we met. Couldn’t you tell, the way I was ignoring you?
11. You know there are fours words I need to hear before I go to sleep. Four little words. “Good night sweet girl.” That’s all it takes. I’m easy, I know, but a guy who can muster up those four words is a guy I want to stay with.
12. I could live Dickie’s life for him.
13. No. You’re not a bad person. You’re a terrific person. You’re my favorite person, but every once in a while, you can be a real cunt.
14. If I’d been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None.
15. Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: “With great power comes great responsibility.” This is my gift, my curse.
16. Joel, I’m not a concept. Too many guys think I’m a concept or I complete them or I’m going to make them alive, but I’m just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don’t assign me yours.
17. Cecil Parkes: Rachmaninov? Are you sure?
David: Kind of. I’m not really sure about anything.
Cecil Parkes: The Rach 3. It’s monumental.
David: It’s a mountain. The hardest piece you could everest play.
18. Then, on the fourth day, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed ’em together and made a raft.
19. Lieutenant Laker: He was your superior, wasn’t he?
Graham Marshall: No, he was my boss.
20. They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true. What they don’t tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.